In compliance with the duty of disclosure established in article 10 of the Spanish Law 34/2002, dated the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, please be informed that:
– LABORATOIRES QUINTON INTERNATIONAL S.L (hereinafter, QUINTON) is defined as a company that sells health products, through physical stores and online.
– QUINTON is duly registered in the Companies Register of Alicante, Document 1/1996/6425.0 Register: 119 Entry: 1556, Volume: 1908, Page: A37610, Sheet 211, Record 0, Section 8
– QUINTON with TIN – B53104865, is a company whose address for the purposes of this information is in C/Aznar 6, Polígono Industrial Virgen del Carmen, 03350 Cox (Alicante), and it is currently in charge of running, managing and making sure that the website www.laboratoiresquinton.com works properly. Our contact email address is: email@example.com.
When USERS access and/or use this website it is assumed that they accept the General Conditions of Use established herein with regard to accessing and using it. The aforesaid Conditions shall be applicable regardless of the General Contract Conditions that must be fulfilled, where appropriate.
Using the web portal
www.laboratoiresquinton.com enables users to have access to numerous products, information, services or data (hereinafter referred to as, “the content”) online that belongs to QUINTON, or third parties that USERS might have access to. USERS are held responsible for how they use the web portal. This responsibility includes registering to access certain services or content, whenever necessary. When USERS register for these services they must provide true and legitimate information. When USERS register they might be provided with a password that they must keep confidential and use conscientiously. USERS agree to use the content and services that QUINTON supplies through the Laboratoires Quinton website properly and by way of example but not limited to, not use them to:
– Carry out illicit or illegal activities, or those that breach obligations of good faith or public order.
– Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, or that condones terrorism or infringes upon human rights.
– Cause damage in the physical and logistics systems of QUINTON, its suppliers or third parties, put and spread a computer virus in the network or any other physical or logistics system that might be susceptible to this kind of damage.;
– Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or tamper with their messages.
QUINTON reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that impinge on the dignity of individuals, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, and pornographic, that undermine young people or children, public order or safety or that are not considered to be suitable for publication. In any case, QUINTON shall not be held accountable, within the legally established limitations, for the opinions expressed by users on its website through any kind of tool that promotes participation online.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
1. All the distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and way of presenting elements and any other type of information that appears on this Website is the property of QUINTON itself or as an assignee and they are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
2. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, publication and in general, any other way of using the aforementioned elements by USERS of the website is prohibited, unless this has been clearly authorised by QUINTON.
3. Users shall refrain from using media that could delete, alter, evade or manipulate any of the protection devices or security systems that might be installed and which could pose a risk, damage or disable the Website and/or its content.
4. QUINTON shall not be held liable for the possible third party misuse of this Website or the information that is forwarded on to others through it. Users shall be held entirely responsible for the way that they use the content of this Website and for any possible consequences, damage or loss caused. QUINTON is exempt of all responsibility for any type of damage or loss suffered by users when they use the links, directories and search engine tools that enable them to access Websites belonging to and/or are run by third parties or viruses and other malicious codes that might exist in the content, which could damage the users’ computer systems, e-documents or files in some way. QUINTON reserves the right to take the appropriate legal action against third parties that misuse the content of its Website.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
QUINTON shall not be held responsible, under any circumstances whatsoever, for any damage or loss that could be caused, such as: errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the Website or the transmission of a virus or harmful or malicious programmes in the content, despite having taken all the technological measures required to prevent this.
QUINTON reserves the right to make any modifications that it deems necessary to its website without having to give prior notice of such, which includes changing, deleting or adding as much online content and services as it wishes, together with the way in which these are presented or located in its website.
If, on behalf of the domain name, links or hyperlinks to other websites are established, QUINTON shall not try and control these sites or the content in any way. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall QUINTON be held accountable for the content of a link belonging to an external website, or does it have to guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and the constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the aforesaid hyperlinks and other sites online. Furthermore the inclusion of these external links does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the related entities.
If the user does not comply with the General Conditions of Use, QUINTON is entitled to refuse or withdraw a user’s right to access the website and/or the services provided without having to give any type of notice in advance, if it deems this is necessary, or on the request of a third party.
QUINTON shall take the appropriate civil and criminal action against any individual or entity that does not comply with the conditions established herein or that misuses its website.
Modification of these conditions and duration
QUINTON shall be entitled to modify the conditions established herein at any time, in which case these modifications must be duly publicised just like they are here.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between QUINTON and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish law in force and any dispute that arises over this shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals in Spain.